Thursday, April 30, 2009

Of Pain Caused Through Selfishness


Arrgh! The anticipation is killing me! Kaoru said that the volume after Septenary will be the end of Helios Eclipse but...I can't stand it! Why must there be a storyline where the main guy/girl character must be with the one they don't love in order to save their family/kingdom and leave the ones they love in despair? Helios is INDEED and IDIOT. I'm sure things will be even better if he rejects Countessa and puts his trust in Mineko. But NO, he has to do things his own way and mess things up, getting all jealous about Louis, ignoring everyone around him and hurting Mineko badly to make her want to leave and return from where she came. If he's still an idiot in the 8th, I'll be tearing the pages apart in frustration. Sigh... Why the ones you love must cause you the most pain...? Poor Mineko. I can’t even begin to understand how she must have felt. >.<

No comments: