Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Otaku In The Making? Or Am I Already One?

Since I finished the 78 episodes of Kyou Kara Maou I can't wait to start on another anime. And so, I went on to watching Flame of Recca, which took some time since I went back to KL for a few days to help my family move. We're moving to another house in the same area since the house we're renting for the time being is sold by the owner. After that, well... I started on Rave and am in the middle of it but I am kinda torn at the moment... While watching Rave, I am also reading books from The Age of Five trilogy by Trudi Canavan (Her Black Magician trilogy is so good I had to read her other trilogy as well. Just looking for the last book from the trilogy to buy.), reading Hana Yori Dango online at One Manga (I stopped reading a long time ago due to some reasons too long winded to be typed out and now, I am back obsessing about how utterly HOT the members of the F4 are - Manga version of course, the Taiwanese actors make me sick! >.<), swapping, practicing amigurumi and levelling up my thief character in Ragnarok Online (I want an assassin!). With so much to do, how is a girl gonna find time to blog!? Oh, I have to buy Season 3 of Kyou Kara Maou too! Can't have enough of Gunter!!!!! <3>

A lot have been happening in my life and there's just too much to tell, too little patience to type out. XD Can’t wait for Friday though! My friend and I are going to watch a Phantom of The Opera play by her school. Phantom of The Opera is of course my favourite musical of all time. It is dark and menacing yet full of emotion. And the songs? Absolutely perfect!!! Can't wait! Hope it is not a disappointment though. I'll be going back to KL this Sunday and I'll miss Ipoh so much. I sure have a lot more freedom here than I do with my parents. However, Uni is starting soon and well, gotta make preparations! I'm gonna miss all my gangs in VI, we had a lot of good times together albeit the backstabbing, emoing and heartbreaks that are all in the past now. I feel like I am finally out of my cocoon. This time, I'll be flying up high into the sky, making my own way in this vast and beautiful world called Earth.

Otaku (おたく/オタク) is a Japanese term used to refer to people with obsessive interests, particularly anime, manga, and video games according to wikipedia. So what's the verdict?

No comments: