Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Phanton of The Opera, An ACS Production


Okay, so I decided to brave this very alien school and pay RM 10 to watch a school play of my FAVOURITE musical. Am I disappointed? To tell the truth, it could have been better. Christine is fabulous. The Phantom, well, Gerard Butler still has a very strong hold on me so obviously others would not suffice though this Phantom is not as bad as I thought he would be. He still carried the songs I like quite OK though at times pitchy. Raoul, I never really liked his character anyway so it doesn't matter if he totally can't sing. La Carlotta, Madam Giry, Meg Giry and a range of other supporting characters are good. The props are AWESOME! Quite funny at parts but all in all I've decided that my RM 10 is worth it. A night out with friends and an entertaining play. I can't wait to take out my CD and listen to the songs though. Gerard Butler's voice as Phantom is just so...amazing! Gotta look harder for the DVD. I must have it!
Another long day tomorrow. I booked See Pui for the full day because I'm going back to KL on Sunday and I wanna have as much fun as possible first before going back. This time, WE MUST TAKE PICTURES!!!!! Whee.....

No comments: