Sunday, April 12, 2009

Last Day To Go Wild!

Sigh... I will surely miss the fun times here in Ipoh. It is a place where I've never felt disappointment before, something KL always present to me. We've heard this line a thousand times and probably got bored of it : Never ask what others can give you but ask what you can give them instead. However, each of us has our own lives to live and I guess it's too much to ask for someone to sacrifice their time and effort for ourselves. So it's amazing what this certain girl has done for this friend of hers. She is always there during the lonely times, there to share the craziness and all in all, she has done what others have not and this certain friend of hers is forever grateful and is glad that they are friends. We sure had some fun times together... And I'm saddened that it had to end. We spent so little time together these past 4 years and still she is the one person that I am most comfortable with. We talked about anything and everything and always had a good time together, be it shopping (I'm the one doing most of it...), gaming (We build up our characters with each other's help and support), sightseeing (Like what we did today), digging our hands into mountains of stamps or just hanging out in my room laughing like idiots over jokes about little things. I sound more like a lesbian than anything now, but let me assure everyone that I am perfectly clear of my sexuality. I am a girl through and through. XD But to her I am forever grateful, she handled my whims and intensity for my obsessions with such patience that I am often surprised that I have the good fortune of knowing her.

Today (Or more accurately, yesterday), we went to some limestone caves just for the heck of it and walked till our feet are sore but still, it was a sight to see. Surrounded by nature's beauty, we reminisced about the past... I used to come here when I'm young about 7-8 years back... It sure has been a long time. We look very conspicuous since most who came here are the elderly and families. Two young girls singing Phantom of The Opera songs might look silly in contrast. Hehe... We even had lunch (sandwiches prepared by her mom) by the roadside with the doors to the car opened. Definitely something new we've never experienced before.

Kek Lok Tong



Truly a masterpiece of Mother Nature.

Waterfall can be seen clearly due to the heavy rain yesterday?

Tree branches... Spooky.

It's like a small meadow, sheltered from the rest of the world, a place of fantasy...

Limestone formations.

Limestone formations.

Ling Sen Tong

This is near the tortoise pond...

Sam Poh Tong : I love this archway... And it's my favourite picture of the day!

We went shopping after that because I just have to get my hands on Kyou Kara Maou Season 3! *sigh in contentment* I just can't get enough of the handsome guys in Shin Makoku. Gunter!!!!! Next stop : Nodame Cantabile...! And of course, as this would probably be an outing we have together for a long time to come, we had to go RO-ing to let go of our stress and just kill some monsters with our super awesome characters (thief - mine) and (archer - hers)! What an exhausting day indeed... Time for my beauty sleep! It'll be a long ride tomorrow morning. ~Ja

1 comment:

Chew Shu Yi, Shirley said...

Found your blogster. Linked via Anthony's blogster. That is the same exact grounds my grandys would take us to every weekends. I remember running around playing tag with my sisters who were at the same level of crazy as i was and perhaps still am. Memories they were. Sadly my grandys moved to KL. Sad hor?