Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The End, But Do They Live Happily Ever After?


Wow. I guess I pulled another all-nighter just to finish those remaining 30 chapters... It was worth it though. Tsukasa realised that the new girl is not the one to patch up the hole he has when he lost his memory (Thank goodness...) and after a knock on the head from a baseball ball that Tsukushi threw at him, he regains his memories of her and starts to enjoy the 1 year freedom his mother gave them. But Tsukasa decided to go to NY after his graduation after all and proposes to Tsukushi. Too bad she decides to stay in Japan and wait those 4 years out for him. However, their bond is strong and nothing can overcome their love for each other! Such a happy ending it was. If my eyes are not so dry and stinging now from the lack of rest and sleep, I'll probably be crying. Anyway, this love story is definitely heart warming but I will definitely never gush over the main guy character... I mean, who can ever resist Hanazawa Rui!? Compared to Tsukasa, he is gentle and attentive, the one who always encourages Tsukushi and supported her through all the hard times. He really does love her, but as he said, seeing her smile is already enough for him. Such a sad ending for Rui! Sigh... I can't believe I finally finished this manga after 4 years from when I started reading it. It is a satisfaction in itself. Sitting on my bed in this dark room, I'm wondering should I take a short nap now or later in the afternoon. Oh well, lets see which wins out, my resolve or my laziness. I'm guessing it's a 50-50 chance though. =P

No comments: