Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Something's Wrong...

My mood has been going downhill lately...
I can't really get myself excited over anything. Even smiling takes up much more effort than it used to.
I can't focus on the work at hand. I have a lot of work due and I just can't get anything started!
The projects that I wanted to take up for myself are left hanging because I don't have enough equipment.
I'm losing my appetite. I can't finish off my meals and when I do I feel like throwing up.
My sleep time is seriously messed up, it was never normal to begin with. Naps in the afternoons and long late nights.
What is happening to me?
Seriously...

3 comments:

Shu Ern said...

erm pregnant? hehe..nola..anything please tell me kays darling..

shushi said...

hahahah! changes in hormones actually IS the best answer. either pregnant or menopause. anyway, chillax sista!

Isabelle said...

=.= I'm too young to be having menopause la bro... And I am definitely NOT pregnant! T.T