Monday, August 3, 2009

Tagged By Shuyi


Made the mistake of reading ShuYi's blog. Why did she doing this to me! T.T

40 Things About Yourself. Be honest no matter what.
If I tag you, you have to do one! Tag back the friend who tagged you so he/she can read what you have written!

1. Have you ever been asked out?
Yes.

2. Where was your default picture taken?
Gaia.

3. What's your middle name?
Snow.

4. Your current relationship status?
Single! Woo hoo!

5. Does your crush like you back?
I have no crush IRL but if my fantasy crushes like me back? I'll go all *swoon and drools* XD

6. What is your current mood?
Happy and hypering...

7. What color of underwear are you wearing?
Like I am ever gonna answer a question like this...

8. What color shirt are you wearing?
Grey.

9. Missing something?
Free time...

10. If you could go back in time and change something, what would you do?
Never...

11. If you must be an animal for one day, what?
Wolf.

12. Ever had a near death experience?
Nope.

13. Something you do a lot...
Sing.

14. The song stuck in your head....
For now, David Choi - Hold On.

15. Who did you copy and paste this from?
ShuYi.

16. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
No one I know...

17. When was the last time you cried?
Two weeks back.

18. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Yes. Singing competition in standard 2 and choir in form 6.

19. If you could have one super power what would it be?
Flight.

20. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Smile/Voice.

21. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Don't really go to Starbucks often. I prefer Ghany's mango shake!

22. What's your biggest secret?
If I tell you it would not be a secret anymore now would it?

23. Favorite color?
Black.

24. Do you still watch kiddie movies?
Depends...

25. What's on your walls?
Transformer poster.

26. What are you?
A child of God.

27. Do you speak any other languages?
English BM and Cantonese (slightly).

28. What's your favorite smell?
Hey, I like freshly cut grass as well! And DKNY apple blossom!

29. Describe your life in one word.
Swift.

30. Have you ever kissed in the rain?
No.

31. What are you thinking about right now?
Nodame Cantible...

33. What should you be doing?
Studying.

34. Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
Hmm... Don't wanna tell.

35. How often do u talk to God?
As often as I can...

36. Do you like working in the yard?
If the weather is cloudy...

37. If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
Cullen!

38. Do you act differently around the person you like?
Everyone does that. It's natural.

39. What is your natural hair color?
Black.

40. Who was the last person to make you cry?
Don't wanna think about it...

And now I tag:
EVERYONE WHO READS THIS!

2 comments:

Chew Shu Yi, Shirley said...

No i really appreciate it that you read my blogster and reply to the tag. I got tagged because i was in somebody's link list so yeah. I saw books... I wanna read!!!

Isabelle said...

I miss reading books too... Don't really have time for it... >.<