Sunday, August 9, 2009

Unexpected

Somehow, today was a great day. I had fun and rest. My grandparents came, they brought me food, we went out grocery shopping for more food and to the hotel for a buffet lunch, more food? XD It was relaxing and just something out of my ordinary routine. Dinner was good as well. It was a fellowship gathering of our weekly Sunday CG and as always it relaxes me even more. I feel so much better every time after CG when I have some problems, be it emotional or physical, to deal with. It was great, it was awesome! <3


Although I'm quite disappointed with the ending, Mineko was returned to the person she was before she met Helios and all their sweet and bitter memories in the Magic World was lost. Helios gave up his throne and disappeared. He ended up secretly protecting Mineko in the real world for years on end... I wonder if they would eventually end up together after all. The pain Helios is feeling right now must be great. I can't even imagine if the person I love would have to forget everything about me and all our memories together and I can't tell him that! It must be utterly painful! (And before anyone wonder when this is gonna come...) Helios in his real form looks so good! *swoons* Gyaah!

No comments: