Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Long Overdue

Okay... So I have been lazy of late. It can't be helped. There are too many things to do lately that I'm practically sleeping every time I get the chance. My sleeping pattern is all wrong, my room is a mess, even my meal times are messed up. I'm half dead, dying soon and I'm glad to get some rest this weekend when I'm back in Ipoh and let my family pamper me a little. I deserved it! XP



First things first, let me get into my otaku mood and rave about Nodame Cantabile Live Action. I wanted to watch this a long time but never seem to get the chance till now. It was a pain downloading each and every single episode... But it was so worth it! The music was GREAT. The actors and actresses are even better. It was so funny and all the actions are really like the ones in the anime itself!


Rising Star Orchestra.


Mukai Osamu acting as the 'playboy' cello player. Okay, so I think he is much more better looking than Hiroshi Tamaki, pic below, shoot me. His smile is just too sweet to resist! *swoon* But Chiaki senpai does look really good wearing his long sleeved shirt all the time! Hawtness! Don't you just love a guy who can pull off wearing a long sleeved shirt and actually looking good in it? =P


Next would be an anime I discovered while scouting around for some to watch after I'm done with Nodame. It's called Yakushaku to Yousei or Earl And Fairy. The anime itself is not complete yet, I think there's another season since the story is hanging in the end but, Edgar, the Blue Knight Earl, is exactly the type of gentlemanly guy I drool after. XD He's smooth and suave and he talks about being a nobleman and his duty for his people all the time... Why aren't there any people like him on Earth anymore?


EDGAR! *HEARTS* He remind me somewhat of Suou Tamaki from Ouran...


Other than being in my fantasy world, I do have a life outside of anime and manga! Though these past two weeks have been pure torture. Tests and assignments and presentation on top of drama practices, I'm practically dead on my feet whenever I reached campus. The lack of sleep has been getting to me and I've been having headaches all over. My eyes hurt and itch and I can't open my eyes wide in the sunlight. I'm really turning nocturnal now... Gyah! I just need some fangs, a super power or two, a craving for warm red liquid and TADA! I'm a vampire! XD

Here are some pictures of the past weeks :


This one was from a few weeks back when we had the Apologetics talk...


As the pic says, this is our CF AGM! All I could think about then was food because I was so hungry!


Our last CG for the semester. Anil cooked for us! The food was awesome and we had a great time as well!


And finally, yesterday night! The performers for the Evangelistic Event! A big round of applause please! XD

No comments: