Friday, August 7, 2009

Frustrations And Crankiness


Here are pictures of a park next to the lake at sunset. Love the scenery here!


Ripples on the pond, perhaps caused by fishes?


I have not updated at all lately. I will do so now. Isabelle has been kinda lazy and busy in a lot of ways lately and getting her sleeping pattern all mixed up so she is now 100% nocturnal. It takes a lot for me to actually get to campus early in the morning anymore and when I get there I'm half dead. However evening arrives and i get all hyped up. I started jogging every evening before dinner with Rebecca now and eventhough my leg hurts A LOT from the exercise after SO LONG it was worth it. It's fun and keeps me fit. The park that we jog at is next to the lake and is SO beautiful! Families take their children there, boyfriends and girlfriends and others who jog as well.

The lack of sleep and weird sleeping patterns are getting me cranky and I seem to snap at a lot of people lately. Even those I care a lot for get it from me. I just hope you guys can understand, when I'm cranky, no one is exempted from my mood swings. I'm trying to control them but it is not easy. This happens every time I get into a bad mood state and each time I lose control.

Another thing that I hate a lot is when people start talking in languages that I don't understand when they are with me. Goodness, don't they realise in a way they are keeping me out of the conversation? Even during discussions I need a translator. Once in a while I'm fine with it but when it gets too often, even if I want to learn, I'd get frustrated too. And when I complain they said it's for me to learn the language when listening to them. How can I learn when they speak real fast and don't translate often? Well, thanks for 'teaching' me and letting me be 'part' of the group. I hated the feeling of not knowing what others are talking about or even if they are making fun of me, because when translating, there are parts that might be editted or omitted. Makes me wanna run away from them and just hide in my shell. And they said I should take classes so that I can understand them better. I'm trying to learn already! Why can't they just speak something I can understand instead? ARRRGH!

3 comments:

Chew Shu Yi, Shirley said...

All in all the same in languages. I "suffer" from that too and its weird when you have to do the whole assignment and presentation juts because you have "perfect and flawless english". I ts just irresponsible. I feel your pain..

Calvin Nanthan said...

make them speak more english.. they dowan speak, then they suffer in the real world oni lo..

Isabelle said...

I'm so glad I have you guys...! Though not all of them are that bad, sometimes it just gets me to irritated I feel like knocking something over when I am with them...