Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tagged by Calvin


Just because I made the mistake of reading his blog. But then again, this could be fun! Here goes~

1. How old are you?
Nineteen going on twenty!


2. Are you single?

Definitely!


3. At what age do you think you'll get married?

When the time is right and both of us are clear about the direction we want to head in.


4. Do you think you'll marry the person you are with now?

I'm not with anyone now. =D


5. If not, who you want to marry?

Edward Cullen but he's already taken. So next on my list, LEN! XD


6. Who will be your bridesmaid and bestman?

I'd want Nelly, Tzu Peng and See Pui to be my bridesmaid. No idea about who I want to be the bestman...


7. Do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding?

A traditional church wedding with a garden reception. =)


8. Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?

Venice, Paris, Vienna, Prague...


9. How many guests do you think you'll invite?

I prefer a small wedding. Family and close friends.


10. Will that include your exes?

I doubt. XD I wouldn't want to see his exes there so definitely I would not include mine.

11. How many layers of cake do you want?

No idea... I don't like cakes...


12. When do you want to get married, morning or evening?

Evening. And the celebrations will last till twilight!



13. Name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding.

I dunno... Nothing comes to mind for now... Maybe 'our song'...


14. Do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon & fork? Knife?
Normal. It's the food that matters, not how we eat it.

15. Champagne or red wine?

Champagne. Definitely.

16. Honeymoon right after wedding or days after the wedding?

Right after!


17. Money or household items?

Money, I prefer buying the things for my own house. Unless it is something I want but can't get it myself.


18. How many kids would you like to have?

Two or three.


19. Will you record your honeymoon on DVD/CD?

Yes. Moments like this should be recorded down. And when my kids grow up they can see how romantic their parents are. Hehe...


20. Colour of wedding dress?

Cream or white.


21. Wedding card?

Classic and elegant cards. I'll deliver them personally.


22. Wedding gift?

Cupcakes in a sweet little box. (Got this idea from an acquaintance of mine. She sells awesome cupcakes.)


23. Camera man?
A professional one.


24. Whose wedding plans would you like to know next?

*evil laughter* I doubt anyone of my friends would do this but anyone who reads this and has a blog. Do tell me when you post it! =)

No comments: