Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Craving For The Warmth of Blood


The one reason why I started watching this anime is (YES) the HOT guys (vampires). I mean, who can resist them? They have the element of darkness, of mystery and yet, they are gorgeous and dashing. How can something like vampires thought to be beasts have such gracefulness and allure!?


I was also happy to find out that Zero was voiced by Miyano Mamoru, one of the best seiyuu ever in my opinion. Just because his voice has that something about it that makes me swoon. XD However, this anime for me is all about Kuran Kaname, the older brother and fiance of Yuuki... Voiced by Daisuke Kishio, the same voice of Kanayan from La Corda, he is my main focus throughout the anime. It's the eyes, it's the voice, it's his superiority as a pureblood vampire and it's his hair that looks like they're always dripping wet. *squeals!*


Like the other day class students, I'd probably be screaming at the gates every evening waiting for the night class (vampires) to leave their dorm if I can. No matter how dangerous vampires are, won't we still get attracted to them? Because we are attracted to the darker side of things. The mystery of others. And having someone like that who has been a predator all they're life protect you? It really is love huh? Okay... Now I'm thinking of Edward Cullen already. XD Still, vampires rock!

No comments: