Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Scare of My Life!

I solemnly swear that I am never gonna ride a motorcycle again. Once is enough. I was scared stiff! Sigh... When satay came to my house this morning, the bus passed us by and we were left with no choice but to take his motor to the east gate or we will miss our class. The ride IS NOT EXHILARATING AT ALL! How can Kira sit on Rei's Ducati Monster!? HOW!? Maybe because she loves him and trusts him and well, he has a hell of a bike and has a great body and the looks to make girls go crazy over! XD Oh well, I was holding on for dear life today and squinting my eyes from the wind and the fact that I dare not look at the cars passing us by. My hair was a mess of tangles by the time we reached and the tutorial class was utterly useless! The lecturer taught us Microsoft Word. I learnt that in form 1 and 2 during my computer classes. It was such a bore. I nearly gave up my life for this? This is so not exciting. If I said I nearly gave up my life to see a performance by Len, well, that might actually be worth it... And why is it that all my plans are messed up or cancelled? Life is never fair and I am beginning to dislike Kampar now... I just really need to let out some steam. All my stress remover are not working at all... I feel like being a hermit again and crawl under my shell, talking to no one, seeing no one, ignoring the world...

No comments: