Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Loves of My Life!

I woke up late today and missed the bus again! What bad luck... So I guess there's nothing I can do but walk all the way to campus with Satay because I absolutely will NOT ride on a motorbike EVER again. Thank goodness he messaged me or else I would still be in bed. We got there in time for the lecture to start at least. Our 'Team Building and Leadership Skills' class. It was ok I guess...... So my mood is not that good but what totally brightens up my day was, GUESS WHAT, the guys from La Corda! The waves emanating from them are so strong I'm swept away. They spell HOT all the way! Second episode is finally out and Secondo Passo can be watched here : ZOMG Anime


Fuuyumi and the pretty boys all in a row! Well...almost a row. XD


LEN!!!!! <3 He is so so so absolutely desirable.



Kaji-kun is sparkling! He looks so gentle! The guys' shocked faces when he kissed Kaho's hand are really something to see indeed. XD AND he is voiced by no other than Miyano Mamoru! *swoons*


And Shimuzu-kun is SO cute and adorable!


Osaki-sempai! Megane characters are super cute don't you think?

No comments: