Saturday, June 20, 2009

Left4Dead


Aha! Isabelle is going to blog not entirely about L4D as the title says but mostly about her hyperness! I'm still having the hyper virus after last night's L4D game with Calvin and Kyle. The game = AWESOMENESS. I did not have that much fun playing on my own. Playing with friends is fun! And I was even shouting as well. A first for me! Laughing all the way back and later on hyper-ing with The Click Five loud songs in front of my lappie talking to Nelly in CAPITAL LETTERS, that was great. I have not been like this for a long time now. I think this would be a great weekend. I was actually having a very bad week actually. I was moody, tearful, homesick and snapped at quite a lot of people because of little things. Sorry guys! But I feel so much better now. Maybe I just need to stay away from a few things that kept making me irritated and putting me in a foul mood. I am so sorry but I need to put myself first now. Maybe things will be better in the future but I don't think that anything could be done about it now.

Checked for my UPU result yesterday! I got Instrumental Science, a course that is totally not on my list at all. I was relieved that my conflict has finally ended. But my dad is planning to appeal, I just need to help him check out about the course at UPM. Though I doubt it'll go through, I'll just do what my dad tells me to. And that is all for now!


L4D = AWESOMENESS!

Len Tsukimori = HAWTNESS!!!!! <3

No comments: