Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Destination

Okay everyone, I'm in Kampar now! Getting to know my new roommate. Can you believe my luck? She's a Christian and like me, she is a banana too! Wow... Hehe... I'm settling down. Finally getting my online connection. There's no time for manga-ing because we'll be going out soon. (Isabelle going out at night... XD) And, my new roommate will be introducing others to me as well. This had been a REAL tiring day. It took us 5 hours to process and get my room key. The admin is really inefficient. My grandparents are so tired standing around. And it has been a SUPER HOT day as well, I'm still sweating after bathing. (>.<) Am I excited? YES I AM! I'll maybe post a pic or two of my room if I ever get things sorted out and tidy up my side. XD Missed you guys bundles! So long~

No comments: