Friday, May 8, 2009

Violin Romance

Gosh... Who'd knew that after reading the ongoing manga of La Corda I'm even more entranced by Tsukimori Len! It's the eyes! It's the eyes!!! He looks stern but his eyes say otherwise. Warm and gentle they are... Seems like all the guys like Kahoko now... Hihara, Tsuchiura, Yunoki, and now (OBVIOUSLY) Tsukimori! He'll be going abroad to study and from the end of the last chapter that I read, she's decided to cheer him on. I wonder what will happen to those two. Definitely hope she's gonna be with Len. They look so good together! Kyaa! I'll go listen to their duet of Ave Maria from the anime again... One good thing about the anime is that I can actually listen to the pieces they played although I think some are different from the manga. Now I'm going to start collecting different versions of the pieces I like. Ave Maira, Tristesse, Tzigane... Kyaa! Len... <3

No comments: