Saturday, December 19, 2009

Decisions...

  • I have a bad memory.
  • I am always forgetting things.
  • I can easily lose track of time and forget my meals.
  • I am well known for being fickle minded.
  • It has been a bad habit of mine since goodness know when.
  • I have a hard time deciding on things especially if I want both as bad.
  • I would rather jump off the roof of a tall building rather than decide on something quickly.
  • I work better when I have ample time to think things through although I give myself a headache the entire time.
  • When someone rushes me to do something it would always end in me forgetting about something important.
I love the person I have become.
I hate the person I am.
And I do not know which emotion is more potent.
I really need to do something about this...

No comments: