Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Missing Piece


When something is amiss or when things are just not the same anymore, the picture that you thought is already perfect is now missing a piece. Where can it be found? Will the picture ever be complete again? So many factors to consider yet all are variables that will change without warning. Change is inevitable but sometimes it is not easy adapting to change.

I have been thinking of a lot of things today... Thinking of a problem I have been tackling for some time now but have yet to conquer. I hope this can change. It is painful thinking about it. What does it really mean to love your neighbour as much as you do yourself? I am still trying to figure that out. Committing to something leaves you vulnerable, it hurts. A lot. But if you don't then what are you? An empty shell? Is that what I am becoming now? Immersing myself in worldly things to get away from people and my feelings, is that really the answer? Please help me understand Your will... Help me live a life that is pleasant to You. Guide me through this My Lord...



No comments: