Friday, November 13, 2009

One Down, Another To Go!


I just finished my sociology presentation on gender inequality this afternoon. Although, like always, I forget to state some points that I wanted to because I was so nervous I couldn't even breathe, it went ok I guess... *sigh* I hope it is enough... My Japanese midterm is tomorrow, wish me luck guys!


Gakuen Heaven... I saw the picture and I though, why not give it a try? There are enough cute guys in the anime. And gosh are they drool worthy indeed. A school for the elites, each and everyone of them have something they are good at at national level apart from being good looking. But I did not know that this is quite close to a yaoi anime, more of a shonen-ai one. And believe me, there's not even ONE girl in this anime!!!!! I was slightly disturb, just slightly XD, when I watched it, the eye candy helped remedy that, but the last episode blew me away... Go watch it if you wanna know what happened... Or get the anime from me. I'm more than glad to spread some shonen-ai around. XD

No comments: