Saturday, October 10, 2009

Seeing Red? xD


When I opened this present, I have no idea that inside holds one of the thing I want most in the world! Bella's charm bracelet! With the wolf charm from Jacob, heart charm from Edward and the Cullen family crest! It is indeed a dream come true! Thanks to Josie for it SO MUCH! Love ya! Anyone going green yet!?


The pretty girls from today... Bee, Nelly, Beng and me!


I had a fun time today guys. Thanks a lot. And also to our 2 drivers, not in the pic, thanks for driving us around... xD I'm so tired now I think it's only gonna be pics for today... Haha...

Songs to listen to by Blue October :

Hate Me : Edward's Song in beginning of New Moon

Overweight : Jacob's Song

My Never : Jacob's Song in Breaking dawn page 345 "When I stared into her eyes, I saw everything that I'd been looking for in the park"

Sound of Pulling Heaven Down : Edward's song at the end of New Moon when he realised that he has a lot to do to make up for all his mistakes.

No comments: