Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Mid Autumn Festival People!

Ahh... It's been a long time since I blog... It's not that I don't have anything to say, well, I just don't feel like blogging. Lets just say I'm not in the mood... And I do not like to write short posts if I can help it.

Tonight we went to Sunway Pyramid for Nandos! It was delish as always, as Nandos is one of my fave restaurant of all time. We walked around after that but did not manage to buy much.

I just saw this totally cute top at Forever21 though... xD


The only spoil I had for the day was this! Brisingr! Finally out in paperback... Dad bought it for meh!


We had fun playing lanterns and candles back home after dinner. It was hard work keeping the lanterns lit but then again the satisfaction of looking at the pretty flames and lights is good enough for us!






And finally, some Big Apple donuts acting our 'fake' mooncake... xD

No comments: