Saturday, August 23, 2008

Stress

Sigh... Trials are drawing near and I seemed nowhere ready to face it. My father is pressuring me every single second of the day and everytime that we talk, I get so stressed up I could cry. I don't know what else I could do but try my best but I could feel the clock ticking away and my time is running out... A friend told me that I could just do my best and not think of it, but it could never get out of my mind. It's stuck there. Like a drop of ink in water it spreads till it is seen no more but it's there... I'm so so so stressed up and my biology projects are all not done. Seems like there are so much that needs to be done, so much that needs to be read and brushed up on but I can't seem to focus!!!!! I get all tensed up whenever I'm stressed and can't do anything. I feel like I'm stepping on a mine. Once I take my foot off, it'll explode. And I'll be blown off to a million pieces. Blown by the wind in all different directions. And I am no more. My existence ceased and the world shall go on in peace...

No comments: