Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Nightmares

Everyone has certain things that they are scared of. Some could not stand the sight of cats, some insects, and even the dark... Well, my worst fear would be of lizards. I have too many encounter with those critters. Especially when I open the door to my bathroom. They are always there to suprise me. So now, I could not even stand the sight of them. My second worst fear is of dentists. The sound of their drills and their fingers that kept pushing at your lips to make you open up your mouth... EEW! I had some really bad experience with dentists as well. Especially those from my old school, government dentists... And today I have an appointment with the dentist too. The cause is something that school dentist did to my teeth. She pulled out my wisdom tooth and chipped my front one. So I had to get a bridge whis cost about 1k+ and my chipped tooth which was covered by an outside dentist needs to be redone again. I hate dentists... And I hope that lady dentist from PA will lose all her teeth one day for all the terrible things she did to mine. Sigh... Why oh why does this have to happen to me!? T_T

No comments: