Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Gloomy Day

I've been feeling quite depressed for the entire day. Lack of appetite, moody and just feeling outright tired. Like I don't have the energy for anything at all. I've been wondering what actually put me in this mood but could not come up with a conclusion. It could be the weather for one, rainy or sunny days usually put me off but it has actually been cloudy the whole day. My kind of weather. Or maybe it's cause I did not get out of my house for the entire day. Not even to the porch. But I really do not feel like doing anything at all. The day started just fine and dandy. Lovely morning. Great breakfast. But sorta fell downhill after noon. Perhaps I should just find a reason to get worked up about and not the reason why I'm like this. Saves me more trouble... Saves me more time.


On an alternate universe, The Mad Bunny started off her day as usual. Washing up, watering her garden of carrots and reading the daily news. It was all in all a boring day. When would adventures finally come her way? When would she be swept off her feet by some unsuspecting male rabbit? As she lie down on the lawn, staring up at the clouds, she heard some snuffling and footsteps about. It sounds like it was trying to be quiet yet could not cover up the noises it make entirely. Quickly jumping up in case it was a thief trying to steal her precious carrots, The Mad Bunny turned to the direction of the noises and saw...


TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments: