Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou


A romantic drama that brought me on a roller coaster ride of turbulent emotions. It made me realise something though... I have always gotten angry over the characters who shut themselves off and leave everyone else in the dark about things while trying to deal with their problems on their own. Little did I realise that I have been doing exactly just that lately... To those who were worried for me during these few days, sorry for all the trouble I've caused and thank you... Thank you for bearing with me even though I have been acting like an idiot. Also, to the few who stuck to me and those who gave me advice, I am forever grateful to you for pulling me back from the dump that I had been in. It makes me happy to have friends who supports me and encourages me when I am down. *runs back to the flock*

No comments: