Monday, March 8, 2010

Giving Thanks

A great sense of joy overcame me and I suddenly feel like jumping for joy and shouting out praises for God. The day spent in doing nothing is actually good for me. I realised that I have been neglecting myself quite a bit lately to the point of exhaustion. Not physically nor mentally but I have not been taking good care of my emotional and spiritual needs at all. I did not idle about the entire day of course but my time was given to God. I realised also that though I am busy with studies, time spent with God actually gives me the energy to continue, it is not a waste of time at all! And when I have finally laid down all that has been worrying me lately and commit it into His hands, a sense of peace filled me... Things are starting to look up now. Praise God indeed!


Give thanks with a grateful heart
Give thanks to the Holy One
Give thanks because He's given Jesus Christ, His Son

And now let the weak say, "I am strong"
Let the poor say, "I am rich
because of what the Lord has done for us"

No comments: