Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sometimes Simple Things Are The Most Precious


I am a collector. A collector of what you might ask? Well, I collect a lot of things. From figurines to books to manga to stamps and coins, well, you name it. My mom of course likes a perfectly nice house with nothing displayed, a clean and simple decorated house. I on the other hand loves to display my collection of whatever I have at the moment. So different right? She likes simple and modern while I like vintage... I am everything my mom is not and she, everything I am not. I am loud, hyper and likes to say a lot of crappy stuffs just to make my parents crack a smile. Haha. Sometimes I think my mom can't really stand me but I know she thinks I'm funny too at times, albeit crappy funny. XD But my mom is elegant and quiet. This combination is seriously funny when I try and irritate her along with my dad as an accomplice. She asks us to shut it up for a lot of times but we just kept going. Hehe... Those were the fun times... I really miss her... Mom, if only I can hug you now... I can't wait to get back home...

No comments: