Monday, September 21, 2009

Heartaches...


OMG... I can't believed I watch the trailer for New Moon from ShuE's blog... Among the 4, New Moon and Eclipse would be the two i read the least. Mostly because in New Moon, Edward is hardly ever around and in Eclipse, Bella caused Edward so much pain it was really hard to read on. Now the New Moon movie is out again and THE 'phail' Robert Pattinson is going to make Edward look like some sort of a loser... Taylor Lautner does a much better job being Jacob Black... Even Kristen Stewart looks the role though I kinda think that her acting is lousy. I know I should not watch the movie because it is just an insult to the book but then again, I'd watch it just to criticize it. That's what I do anyway when my favourite books are made into movies... Gonna reread New Moon again just for the sake of stepping on the movie... This is gonna be another epic phail... XD


The hotness of Taylor Lautner with his hair cropped short.


Kristen Stewart as Isabelle Swan... I like this picture...

2 comments:

Chew Shu Yi, Shirley said...

The new trailer dayum shyok right? I thought so too. My friend gave me twilight to read and i finished the whole series in just 1 month. Very addictive.

Isabelle said...

Yuppers. The trailer is 'shyok' but disappointing at the same time... I hate Robert Pattinson so bad...

The books are amazing! <3