Monday, March 23, 2009

A Fruitful Day

Cupcakes, Before And After!

EZ's Cupcakes With Faces. >.<

I tried out a cupcake recipe I acquired from my swap-bot CUPCAKES!!! group today with my bestie, See Pui. Two girls totally new at baking tried their hand at making cupcakes today and it's a miracle the kitchen survived. We made chocolate chip cupcakes and decorated them with icing. It's not exactly PERFECT but it's presentable! And I'm bringing some over for my ex-colleagues to have a taste of MadBunny poison tomorrow. If any of them contracts diarrhoea or shows any kind of food poisoning symptom, it’s totally unrelated to me! *looks all innocent*

There are different drawings on the cupcakes to represent us. The snail, (I hope you can make it out cause I drew it!) is of course See Pui nicknamed Siput. The bunnies are, of course, ME! Next, there’s a surprise drawing among the cupcakes related to a certain ex-bi partner of mine. (I wonder if she’ll be able to make it out)

I had a lot of fun making those cupcakes and a lot more in photographing them than eating. Not that it tastes bad, no, on the contrary. It’s moist and sweet. I just prefer looking at cute food than consuming them. And for my day’s work, I am presented with a sojourn to a certain cyber cafe for RO-ing. It’s a great day indeed! Both my thief and acolyte levelled up quite fast! This is of course due to great teamwork between friends.

However, a great day ends in misery. My cough went bad all of a sudden and I am coughing until my chest hurts and I get dizzy from the lack of oxygen. I have a long day tomorrow and I hope I get better come morning. Before I pen out, OMG! Gwendal is absolutely a hottie in his younger days... *drools*

No comments: