Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Flitting Through My Thoughts...

  • Pushing someone down an unending stairway and watching them roll down while I'm laughing like a maniac would be cool
  • Also, setting their car on fire would not be such a bad idea either but that would only cost them discomfort and frustration, I want to do some bodily harm, think lots of blood and gore
  • Stabbing with a knife would be dirty, maybe something less bothersome would work better
  • A gun then? Two shots to the knees to stop them from running away. Maybe one on the hand, then the last one through the brain
  • Cut up the remains and feed it to the pigs
  • Oh, and I won't rule out torture either. All those things with the toes and fingers and cutting off tongues...
  • How about branding them with the word 'idiot' on their forehead? Too bad magic does not exist or I'd have given them the Cruciatus Curse and relish in their cries of pain

YES I AM A SADIST AND I HATE THIS COMPANY AND SOME OF THE PEOPLE IN IT SO MUCH TO THE POINT OF LOSING MY OWN SANITY. GIVE ME SOME CREDIT FOR BEING PATIENT THIS LONG. I'LL START WAR ON MONDAY.

No comments: