Sunday, September 12, 2010

Letters...


"Listen to me very very carefully.
I live in London, a gorgeous, vibrant, historic city that I happen to love living in.
You live in New York, which is highly overrated.
But since the Atlantic Ocean is a bit wide to cross everyday, swimming, boating or flying, I suggest we flip for it.
And if those terms are unacceptable, leaving London will be a pleasure, as long as you are waiting for me on the other side."


Call me a romanticist or whatever you like, but I am totally in love with this movie... The storyline is so moving... A truly heartbreaking youthful tale of a girl, brought forward 50 years into the future. Or maybe, a 65 year old woman, brought back to the past to when she was a teenager and met her one true love. And two others, Sophie and Charlie, are brought together by destiny, in this adventure they had undertaken to unite two lovers who could not be together due to circumstances in the past. Though Claire could not be with her Lorenzo 50 years back, she was reunited with him 50 years in the future. Time does not matter when it comes to love. As long as it is true what they had felt, it was never to be taken from them. I especially love the part where Charlie proposed to Sophie... With a proposal like that, who wouldn't melt?


"If it is true love, it is never too late"

No comments: