Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm finally emplooooyed!!!!!

Gonna start working at GSC Ipoh Parade starting tomorrow! I'm so excited. Finally after the many shops and various other places I went to I am employed! Hehe... Must be my innocent and 'angelic' face. The assistant manager said he would only out me in the morning shifts. And he employed me on the spot! XD Oh well, I finally got my L now so later I'll be going for another lesson with my driving instructor. By the time I get back to KL I would already have my P!!! And no talking about me crashing cars ok!
Other than that, there are nothing else exciting happening here. Only I spent A LOT on stamps again at the stamp exhibition hereand I get to meet a lot of other people too. Some other stamps collectors gave me and my friend some advice on stamp collecting. It was really fun. Heaven and Hell all in one place. We increased our collection but sadly, our CNY money decreases significantly. The only complaint I still have is the bookstores here. They NEVER have the books I want! T_T So sad... Rereading Lord of The Rings again. Rooting for the halflings all the way! Gotta get myself a copy once I find the one I want. The white 50th Anniversary Edition. *dreamy eyes* That's it for now... Gotta finish quick. Time is limited. ~Ja

No comments: