Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tired Feet

Wow... Its been so long since I went shopping and this time we started walking from 10.30 am to 7.30 pm. How was that!? I even got a new top from Forever 21 as my birthday present from my uncle and his girlfriend. =) It's the blue off shoulder one. Tried on a few others as well. Fell in love with this dress from Summerset Bay but the size is too big for me and it's so expensive!!! RM 250! But I'm keeping an eye out for it. I LOVE that dress... Haha... I took a lot of pictures in the dressing rooms. Kinda enjoyed myself but I am so tired now... >.<

1 comment:

Amanda Khong said...

I always liked off shoulder top! :)
It looks classic.

I fancy halter neck too.And you're wearing a red one!;)

I can't exactly see the dress clearly but I realise it's BROWN not BLACK! you know what i mean don't u? =p Btw,I'm looking for long dresses too.It's in fashion now.haha

You look best in the maxi dress coz it reveals ur svelte figure.So pretty.i like!hehe~

Darn! U're really slim i tell u!
INVU
=P

Love,manda